To work in a challenging software environment, which creates ample opportunities to learn, master, and apply latest technology, leading to professional growth and personal satisfaction.
- Context Aware Systems
- Security Issues in Mobile environment
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, from University BDT College of Engineeging, Davangere, 2004-2006;
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, from The National Institute of Engineeging, Mysore, 2000-2004;
Working as Project Assistant, under Prof.P.Venkataram, Protocol Engineering and Technology Unit, ECE Department,IISc.
- Samyama Gunjal G H, P Venkataram, Vinod Mandalia, " Campus Wireless Touring System", Smart Communication Technologies and Industrial Informatics(SCTII)–2007, NIT Rourkela, Feb-2007. (Accepted).
- Samyama Gunjal G H, Narendra Kumar G, Shreedhara KS," Automatic Campus Touring System", National Conference On VLSI Design, Signal Processing And Communications (NC-VSPCom-2007), SIT:Tumkur-NIT:Surathkal. Feb-2007. (Accepted)
- P Venkataram, B Sathish Babu, M K Naveen, Samyama Gunjal G H, "A Method of Fraud & Intrusion Detection for E-payment Systems in Mobile e-Commerce", The 3rd Intenational Workshop on Information Assurance(WIA 2007), In conjucation with, the 26th IEEE Intenational Performace Computing and Communication Conference, New Orleans, Louisville, USA. (Accepted)
- P Venkataram, B Sathish Babu, M K Naveen, Samyama Gunjal G H, "Transaction Based Authentication System for Mobile Commerce", Submitted to International Journal on ELECTRONIC COMMERCE RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS(Under review).
Engineering and Technology Unit
Department of Electrical Communication Engineering
Indian Institute of Science
Phone: Office : +91 80 22932747